I Am Special
Young children who participate in the 5K session of the L.I.F.E. program with their parents will:
- Learn that God created them with a body, mind, and soul.
- Be helped to establish their identity as persons who are special and good.
- Discuss with their parents relationships that are loving and friendly and identify those that might be harmful to them.
- Realize that their parents, and most other adults, care for them and protect them.
- Learn how to ask for l help if they do not feel safe or comfortable.
- Practice the Big Three Rules: SAY NO; RUN AWAY; TELL SOMEONE.
This lesson package is delivered as a downloadable file and can be saved and printed as needed, for each yearly session. To learn more about accessing and using the lesson package files, please review the “Accessing Your Purchase” tab below
Simply select the average number of students that will participate in this lesson yearly and pay once for unlimited use. See the license agreement below for more details.