Me, Loveable Me
Young children who participate in the 2nd grade session of the L.I.F.E. program with their parents will:
- Focus on the reality that every person is special and loved by God.
- Learn that God gives all grown-ups the responsibility of loving and protecting children.
- List the persons in their extended family and discuss how each one loves and protects them.
- Discuss actions that show love and friendship with other children, and actions that do not.
- Review the private parts of the body and realize who may see and touch them.
- Understand that Jesus is like a Shepherd who loves and protects his children, and wants them to learn to love others.
This lesson package is delivered as a downloadable file and can be saved and printed as needed, for each yearly session. To learn more about accessing and using the lesson package files, please review the “Accessing Your Purchase” tab below
Simply select the average number of students that will participate in this lesson yearly and pay once for unlimited use. See the license agreement below for more details.