Young children who participate in the 3rd grade session of the L.I.F.E. program with their parents will:
- Be reminded that they have been loved by God and their family from the beginning of their life.
- Talk with their parents about relationships, feelings, and the private and special parts of their bodies.
- Discuss relationships that are loving and friendly and learn what role they need to play in these relationships.
- Learn to identify their feelings and the feelings of others, to be able to express them and talk about them.
- Realize the power of words to help or to hurt others.
- Recognize bullying and learn what to do about it.
- Learn from their parents what child abuse is and how to respond to it.
- Learn how to ask for help when they need it.
This lesson package is delivered as a downloadable file and can be saved and printed as needed, for each yearly session. To learn more about accessing and using the lesson package files, please review the “Accessing Your Purchase” tab below
Simply select the average number of students that will participate in this lesson yearly and pay once for unlimited use. See the license agreement below for more details.