The Great Commandments: Love and Respect
Children who participate in the 4th grade session of the L.I.F.E. program with their parents will:
- Understand the importance of family and identify positive things about their own families.
- Learn the two Great Commandments and understand them as God’s way of teaching us to love God, ourselves, and each other.
- Learn the concept of respect as how we keep a balance between love for self and love for others.
- Learn the concept of abuse as the opposite of respect. Talk with their parents about physical, emotional, and sexual abuse.
- Discuss bullying as a type of abuse children may have experienced or participated in.
This lesson package is delivered as a downloadable file and can be saved and printed as needed, for each yearly session. To learn more about accessing and using the lesson package files, please review the “Accessing Your Purchase” tab below
Simply select the average number of students that will participate in this lesson yearly and pay once for unlimited use. See the license agreement below for more details.