Virtues, Chastity, and the Gift of Sexuality
Young adolescents who participate in the 8th grade session of the L.I.F.E. program with their parents will:
Recall and apply their knowledge of the types of relationships—Love, Friendship, Infatuation, and Exploitation.
- Understand that they are personally responsible for their ongoing growth in knowledge (developing the intellect) and in virtue (developing the will).
- Discuss with their parents their personal practice of the virtues, using the formula K + W + D = Virtue. (Know what is right, Want to do what is right, Do what is right.)
- Understand chastity as a life-long virtue that will help them to create loving relationships, and to identify and overcome the many challenges to loving sexuality.
- Recognize that their sexuality is a powerful gift from God that is meant for love, babies, and family.
- Create a mini-poster (The Gift of Sexuality) that summarizes the entire lesson.
This lesson package is delivered as a downloadable file and can be saved and printed as needed, for each yearly session. To learn more about accessing and using the lesson package files, please review the “Accessing Your Purchase” tab below
Simply select the average number of students that will participate in this lesson yearly and pay once for unlimited use. See the license agreement below for more details.