The Conversations about L.I.F.E. program works best when it is embraced by a wide range of people: the parents and their children, the teachers and catechists, the pastoral team, the principal, even grandparents and neighborhood friendship groups. You will want a quick way to SHOW them the program.
Click below to download our colorful, 39-page booklet. We recommend printing several copies to take with you to your pastor, your school board, and your parent-teacher meetings, and to put in your teachers’ lounge and your parish brochure rack. This sample kit includes real pages from our 4K–12 lesson plans, PowerPoint presentations, facilitator materials, and more. We hope the sample kit will guide the decision making process as you evaluate how the L.I.F.E. program will help you to meet both your family-life education goals and your safe environment requirements.
In the Sample Kit you will find:
- the faith-based principles which form the core of the program
- samples of the interactive activities that fit the various age-levels from kindergarten through senior high
- a few of the colorful PowerPoint slides
- sample pages from the Activity Books
- the post-it note clues which guide the facilitator in coordinating the lesson plan, PowerPoint, and activity sheets
Download Sample Kit